BLOGGER & MAKER
Elise Blaha Cripe is a blogger and maker based in San Diego. Through her blog, enJOY it, Elise writes about life, business, goals and craft projects. In her shop, she sells small runs of awesome handmade items, including her 2014 project, MAKE29. This year she is also introducing the idea of giving into her work with her new project MAKE&GIVE30. Once a week, Elise also shares conversations with other creatives on her popular podcast, ELISE GETS CRAFTY. Later in 2015, she will be launching a new planner called GET TO WORK BOOK. Or to sum it all up - as Elise likes to put it - she makes stuff like it's her job. Elise invited us to her bright & beautiful home office to have a cup of coffee, a chat and to see where she draws her inspiration.
- Elise's Projects: MAKE29, MAKE&GIVE30, GET TO WORK BOOK
- Elise's Podcast: ELISE GETS CRAFTY
- Blogs Posts about Her Projects: Final MAKE29, MAKE&GIVE30, GET TO WORK BOOK
- Blog Posts on Business & Blogging: Small Business Story, Three Things I Know to Be True About Blogging, Goal Setting & Creativity Archives
- Papersource: Careers and Classes
- Project Life: About and Elise's Kit